Rien d'especial.. relax, kick back & feel at ease *^_^*
I had many friends that I cared for who had family members taken as Prisoners Of War back in 1990, I felt so bad for them, I was a child but I recognized that they took helpless people regardless of their age, gender, profession, marital status and even mental status! Maybe the most sorrowful feeling I got is when a mother spoke of her missing child, or when a child spoke of his missing parent, whenever there was a song or a poem related to the Kuwaiti prisoners made them break down and made us burst into tears.
As I Grow Up:
1-I met a girl in my music class when I was about 11, she was so much fun and had a great laugh, it was weird to see her cry whenever something related to the prisoners came up, I never wanted my father to pick me up from school to avoid hurting her feelings, I thought she’d appreciate that but nowI don’t think she cared, it was a different world she in at that time.
2- Years later and as a teen who appreciated brotherhood, I started to think of the brothers who have been taken and how a younger sister would miss having her older brother teaching her how to drive or how to use a computer and such, and maybe at that age too I thought of those who were in love and lost each other, I questioned myself if they moved on or would they still be waiting after just many years.
3- As a grown up today in my 20’s, I realized a much significant issue, the wives!! It’s been 15 years!! I had to ask and I knew that in our religion if you spouse was missing for over 3 years you have the right to get a divorce from court and move on with your life *la 7awla wala qowwa* .. 3 years!! it’s a must to avoid inconvenience, ok .. and after 7 years? 10? 15!??
I asked a friend who worked in the P.O.W’s organization, she had no problem saying that many woman, specially after 5/7 years, came to file a divorce due to missing, the organization refused to divorce unreasonabley, it was positioned strictly that no P.O.Ws’ spouse to be divorced until missing spouse is found, dead or alive.
And so the available "single wife" happens to find her self infront of not too many options, none of them appealing, none of them fair, none of them suitable to her needs nor her situation, she then has no option but to give up! and she does, some gave up and waited till their missing spouses were announce dead 15 years later as they recognized they have wasted their lives down the drain, and some gave up and lived a life they once have had a better one,.. they could have had better if it wasn't for the harsh cruel sentence, they are prisoners who were never behind jail bars, we still have Prisoners Of War and we will always have them between us,
I saw that "100 things about me" in a couple of posts and I was thinking , hey maybe I can do that too! .. let me see..
1- I .. don’t know what to say..
2- I .. .. still don’t know what to say!
3- Okay! .. once I … I .. I really don’t know what to say!!
4- ... .... .......
I DON’T WANT TO PLAY ANYMORE!!
How To Get Over A HeartBreak..
Months have passed by since you broke up and your heart's still in million pieces, you're finding it difficult to eat, or stop eating, sleep, work or think about anything except "How could he leave? What's wrong with me? or simply.. Why!
Here you can find counsels for checking out of HeartBreak Hotel, do it, you owe it to yourself..
1. Let it out, then let it go. Vent, cry, tell your friends for the 15th time how he worshipped the way you talk, the way you look, your smile, your eyes, your smell,.. If you don't let your emotions out, they'll fester inside, and so will the louse's memory. Allow yourself one last good wallow. Then stop.
2. Form a weekend club, weekends are tough for the newly single, so start calling friends early in the week to make plans, go get your hair and nails done, look great to feel great and let your smile take place, let your friends know that this is helping you while healing, if they care enough you should know you are making them happy by being happy, it’s a win/win state of affair.
3. Meet a fascinating woman: Yourself. Do the things you've been dying to try or that you'd put on hold because he disapproved of them, or you didn't want to know because they would keep you away from him, Enroll in that acting class, search for a new career, take that trip you've always dreamt of and didn't take because he didn't like traveling.
4. Retrain your heart. You will help your healing process once you can literally see him in a new, hunk-free light, imagining scenes that you want to happen, close your eyes and remember negative images, like when he had food dribbling off his chin ;) racked with rage at his callous behavior? In your mind's eye and only in your mind's eye, you can make him walk the plank, that should harmlessly blast away those venomous emotions slowly.
5. Close the door. Don't fall into yo-yo love, let it be over. If he keeps calling to say you should give it one more chance after leaving you, or that he has someone new but wants to stay friends, don't bite. Cut him loose and celebrate the new and improved you, be the “I won't-settle-for-anything-less-than-a-great-guy” you, that's the YOU you deserve to have.
6. Beware the rebound hurdle. Just when you thought it was safe to go out with mascara on! you're back and in love. now try to see this new man for who he is, not as a cure-all. remember that you don't cure lovesickness by replacing the love object. You've got to really be over your ex before you move on, again; you just have GOT TO BE OVER your ex before moving on! Which brings us to ...
7. Never generalize, this bad relationship you are trying the recover from could leave scars and forces you to compare your new relationships with the previous one, Don’t! allow the new person to understand the pain your had to go through and glad to finally have it gone, make it clear that it is not what you need nor want to exist in any sphere of your life
Finally, always believe that you are a much better person than to be treated in such harsh means, refuse to allow your ex to succeed in destroying your inner beauty, once that dies, you have alot less to move on with than you think, you got one chance to live, make the best of it.
Know that you are too precious to let yourself be in the wrong hands
WORDS FROM THE VISIONARY STEVEN WRIGHT:
- A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking.
- I'd kill for a Nobel Peace Prize.
- For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism.
- You never really learn to swear until you learn to drive.
- Even snakes are afraid of snakes.
- It doesn't matter what temperature the room is,it's always room temperature.
- What happens if you get scared half to death twice?
- I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder.
- For a while I didn't have a car...I had a helicopter...no place to park it, so I just tied it to a lamp post and left it running...[slow glance upward]
- Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life.
- Is "tired old cliche" one?
- A conscience is what hurts when all your other parts feel so good.
- If a word in the dictionary were mispelled, how would we know?
- I got a postcard picture of the earth.On the back it said, "Wish you were here."
- All those who believe in psychokinesis raise my hand.
- The colder the X-ray table, the more of your body is required to be on it.
- If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked
- If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.
- Support bacteria - they're the only culture some people have.
- I took a baby shower.
- When everything is coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.
- The judge asked, "What do you plead?" I said, "Insanity, your honor, who in their right mind would park in the passing lane?"
- The sooner you fall behind, the more time you'll have to catch up.
- I intend to live forever - so far, so good.
- I was reading the dictionary, I thought it was a poem about everything.
- The other day I ... no wait, that wasn't me..
- Join the Army, meet interesting people, kill them.
- Babies don't need a vacation, but I still see them at the beach... itpisses me off!
- If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?
- Dancing is a perpendicular expression of a horizontal desire.
- My girlfriend asked me how long I was going to be gone on this tour. Isaid "the whole time".
- I used to have an open mind but my brains kept falling out.
- A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.
- If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you've never tried before.
- A fool and his money are soon partying.
- Plan to be spontaneous tomorrow ;)
- If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
- Drugs may lead to nowhere, but at least it's the scenic route.
- They say we're 98% water. We're that close to drowning..."picks up his glass of water from the stool"...I like to live on the edge...
- There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore looking like an idiot.
- I bought a dog the other day...I named him Stay. It's fun to call him..."Come here, Stay! Come here, Stay!" He went insane. Now he just ignores me and keeps typing.
- Sometimes I...No, I don't.