Spontaneousnessity

Rien d'especial.. relax, kick back & feel at ease *^_^*

6.25.2007

 

Only for A-Beer



1- Available or Single: what's the difference?!

2- Best friend: Nat

3- Cake or Pie: laish mo icecream? well I'll have to say Cake then.

4- Essential Items: Camera? Chocolate? I can't think!!


5- Favorite Color: Ah too moody to decide, one minute it's red next minute it's grey, then another it's baby blue.. moodswing queen!


6- Gummi bears or Worms: gummy bears


7- Home town: that's a tricky one! I don't really know where home is :) maybe SF? maybe Kuwait? maybe Lebanon?


8– Indulgence: shopping baby!!!


9- January or February: January


10– Kids: blekh! you have to be a very special kid for me to love you, can't stand them, parents, keep your kids away from me, I kick!


11– Life: I like the idea of experiencing it :) am loving it.


12- Marriage: definatly not an ambition, if it happens it happens :) not a must, career comes first.


13- Number of siblings: 2 brothers and a sister


14- Orange or Apple: madri! moodswings takeover again!


15– Phobias: ... can I list what am not phobic about? less time I assure you!


16- Favorite Quote: treat as wanna be treated


17- Reason to Smile: a good gather :)


18– Season: you guessed it, moooooddswinnnggg, I love summer only when am at the beach, but I llllove my winter clothes so .. it's a tie


19- Tag three people: madri kel obohom entaggaw!


20- Unknown fact about me: it's unknown for a reason ;)


21- Worst habit: I forget!!! I could forget instantly you can't believe it! you'll see


22- Your favorite food: Pasta, so Italian, I also love lebanese food.. yummm taboule..


23- Zodiac: Taurus b3eed 3ankom..




and now something to remember from my birthday party :)



Yes Sir!!


don't I have the coolest friends?


WhitestWing I did not disappear I am just so addicted to my work that I don't have time anymore to post, I am alive and not really "quitting" something as harmless as blogging :) I do howsoever miss you so much, why did we stop our Friday thing? I love our Friday thing! mowah hugs and kisses


Commentaires:
Boo. ;)

No wine available? :/
 
why wine!!! as if we need it, I come from a freakshow family we don't need to get drunk to go all crazy trust me on that =} hehe
 
Those are really cool balloons!
 
welcome back spont;)

miss you
Happy Birthday
& U .. hate kids?? ma a9addiq
 
n, I know =} pretty awesome non?

Alia, miss you more honey!! thank you it seems happy =} and YES I do hate kids en general, there are very few kids in the family that I love and count as my own =}
 
i like your favorite quote :) and i didn't stop our Friday thing, the cousins ditched me :)
yalla...a gathering soon
 
WhiteWing, they ditched you?! ya3aib eshoom!!!

we need to talk! I'll call you we'll try something :)

mowa7 you're the best
 
Welcome back, glad u had fun at ur party and ur enjoying work.
 
now you ditched me :)
we need to get together soon
kisses
 
breakfast this Friday babe...showup :)
 
Elijah, thanx babe yeah it was awesome :)

WhiteWing, aaaaaaah khalooney at-hanna eb nomtyyyy! heheh
 
Owkay, now I'm curious, what is the Friday thing? lol
 
Meticulousness, we're cousins, we through breakfast gatherings on Fridays :) voila
 
s
 
Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]





<< Accueil

Archives

07.05   08.05   09.05   10.05   11.05   12.05   01.06   02.06   04.06   05.06   07.06   08.06   09.06   10.06   11.06   12.06   01.07   02.07   03.07   04.07   05.07   06.07   07.07   12.10  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Abonnement Articles [Atom]