Spontaneousnessity

Rien d'especial.. relax, kick back & feel at ease *^_^*

4.01.2007

 

Me?...


When The People Spoke 2



it scared me a little bit to see my people go through so much mess on their own, I heard of the orange ones last year yet I hear about the blue ones for the first time today, shocking! I missed out on the action as I used to be working abroad during the incident, loved the devotion, felt like being there, great job monsieur Amer, straight to the point.

************


My babiest cousin the one & only beautiful Phoenix "who to me is still only 2" tagged me, I usually don't do tags but this one I do with a huge smile on my face just for you sweetness =}

okay so 10 weird things about me huh? only 10? but I don't know what's weird to others everything seems 3adi to me! I'll just put down stuff people run away from me due to.. shall we?

... aaaaaand GO!


1. (ma3arf ajamel) Unlike you baby cousin I have so much face expressions they even have a mind of their own, I can NOT hide how I feel it just lays right there on my face, hate acting like I like you when I don't, live with it, so don't try to make me hate you unless you really want me to, cause I willingly will.

2. I dance in elevators and sizing rooms.

3. I weight myself every morning, I never want to stop losing weight till am like 0 kilo.

4. Like you sugar I am much better friends with boys than I am with girls, girls are such dramaqueens! with all the moodyness and all it's just not worth it! =P for those who don't believe in friendship between opposite sex, I am your living proof.

5. I can go on 5 days diet liquids, not easy but possible, done that twice, hesitation on doing it again, any volunteers? it's good for your.. I forgot what it's good for but it's good for something!

6. I cry over stupid things, no really, I once cried over a beer commercial.

7. I self treat myself when am in physical pain, hate Doctors, no offence.

8. I worry about my dear ones way too much, my family & my cat mean the world to me.

9. I have a ouija board that am too afraid to try, it glows in the dark too.

10. I am myself, I don't lie I don't see the point of it, to many out there even close ones find this weird.. I really don't give a flying rat's ass =}

Love you sugarpie,
Hugz

Commentaires:
beer commercial 3ad?!
 
2222222222222222222
!!!!!
Always!!
 
Blasha, see what I mean?

DR, hehe makes me feel better =P
 
I love you sponty.. Thanks for doing this!
Eve though these are "weird things" they seem normal because they are things YOU do...

ok, but 2) is veeeeerrrrrryyyy common.
 
Phoenix, sij? I thought I was the only one! good to know I'll have people to dance with in elevators sometimes hehe =}

love you sweetcheeks
 
rats ass 3ad!
RAT!

ew sponty!

BLUE
kan fee BLUE ppl

man i soo missed out!
 
7atta your weird things are awesome.

and #2 is the best ... tha7aktny walla.
 
حسافة طافج الآكشن مال أيام نبيها خمسة .. يعني لازم تشتغلين
قعدي عالة على المجتمع


As for the tag

you weird things are not weird at all .. people telling you it's weird are the wierdos

;*
 
Runs in the family .. that's all I can say ;)


tara ana 7ashait feech in my latest post.. kaifi :P


and you better back up your word girl!
 
Eshda3wa, magool ela eshda3wa! e rats ass 3endech shay a7san? =P I know how you feel, yes you missed out babe, just like I did on the last ones, yalla next movement =}

Wild_Mare, o kella a7aty yekoon fee camera! hehe
 
Alia, I really enjoyed seeing you guys 2 days in a row =}

حمدي ربك ما كنت موجودة ولا كان سرقت منك الاضواء وصرت انا السوبر ستار مالت الفيلم

you were the prettiest thing there + the guy who was sleeping next to a raw of flags =}

I won't miss out on the rest =}

love you =}


3abeer, wait khal aroo7 agra shketabtay wared a3alliq give me a sec
 
3abeer, WALLA MA KESHAT! give me time o walla walla it's not my resulotion bs I will commit to it as if it was shrayech? time time is all I ask for =* mowa77
 
i can totally relate to 1, 2, 3, 8!

u ARE weird, ya banayya, bs in a unique way and that's always cool :D
 
@ #2
watch out, they got cameras @ some
 
Swair, shensawy =s bs it could have been worse! hehe

Devilish, I mean we should be more worried about having cameras in dressingrooms while we try clothes on and off more than dancing don't you think! I'll be careful =}
 
Most of things which u doa re not weird at all. Cos, I do some of them.
The weirdest one was the beer commercial one...
As for the diet liquids, I have done it once....Couldn't do it again though.
I also do not lie..As u said can't see the point .
Worry about your dear ones is a very normal human emotion.
As for no 2, always everytime...
 
I cried over Captain Majed once, the cartoon lol, they lost a soccer game
 
time?

You got it ;)

just pulling ur leg suga ;*
 
Sene, I never felt bad about my weird things, but to know there are others like that definatly makes me feel better, like I found my people hehe

Elijah, la 3ayal stand in line, you fit in the group ever so nicely hehe
 
3abeer, 7esbali ba3ad =P

aslan I can't wait! would be fun =}
 
Spontaneousnessity, Nakedness doesn’t count much these days . . . the utmost seduction is the moves .. as they say, its not what u got, its what u do with what u got ; ) might hack in the security cameras @ those elevators lol !
 
Devilish, .. hmmm, yep, am starting to worry a little eheh!
 
^_^ interesting list
 
thanx =}
 
3-Ditto
4-Not always;P
5-ME TOO, Im on one right now!
From thursday to thursday actually.
Seven days Yup. ;P

Aiming to lose four or more.
 
Fayoora, always more honey, always more
 
Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]





<< Accueil

Archives

07.05   08.05   09.05   10.05   11.05   12.05   01.06   02.06   04.06   05.06   07.06   08.06   09.06   10.06   11.06   12.06   01.07   02.07   03.07   04.07   05.07   06.07   07.07   12.10  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Abonnement Articles [Atom]