Spontaneousnessity

Rien d'especial.. relax, kick back & feel at ease *^_^*

2.03.2007

 

A Day With The French...


Yeah so I was asked to show up at work on a Friday to translate French, it's not worth mentioning but I have been out with my friends all night till pretty late, so I did not have enough sleep, I still am cranky to tell you the truth, so anyways, I show up & there they were, walla cute too =P at least one of them was, first thing I say:

Me(in French): I am here to translate, but you'll have to speak real slow it's been years since I last spoke or even heard French..


Monsieur Fabris:
but you don't seem to have a problem you sound perfect.

Me(in English): ah (happy (make that real happy) face) I love you =~}


now I like them...

& it went .. well.. okay.. not perfect... ... what!! I don't know technical terms! but still it turned out just fine, so my boss suddenly comes up with this fab idea:

Bossy: Sponts, why don't you take the guys on a tour to know more about Kuwait (since it's related to why they're here) & since you happen to be the (one &) only who speaks French, arrange with them what time & all, have fun.




I looked a little like this, Me:.. ... b.. but shisma.. yeah fine okay...





I really wanted to go rest a little, ah well..


Next day went pretty fine, they gave me Valentine's chocolate from paris, my love is official, of course it was, they touched me where it counts!





We went to Kuwait Towers, it's been ages since I last went there, I got a weird tingly feeling.. I mean really, last time I was there I was a kid, I was with one happy family, I was indifferent, I was innocent, I was pure, little did I know.. & now I go there, to the same place where once was a place of a happy gather, becomes now alone & full of issues <-- ha ha



My friend told me that the towers were a gift from Yugoslavia, I didn't know that, I thought it was Japan.. "Yugoslavy?" the French asked, "how come Yugoslavy would give away a thing like that & not have any themselves!?" I didn't have an asnwer to that one, "why did Yuguslafy give you these towers?" they asked, I was like "why did you give the states the statue of librty?" they were like "oh okay".. they understood how it was I guess, but I knew they were built on March 1979, I know cause it's my cousin's birthday =}
so they had the funniest questions, about anything & everything, things we may take for granted, maybe that's why I enjoyed their company.

They told me they googled Kuwait since they've never been there & were really worried about coming, since it's close to Iran, Iraq & Lebanon, they were unlucky that google showed them a part that has broken tanks in it, what was that all about?! I didn't know we still have those since the invasion! & how can google show them! & why! bohoo google!


I took them to marina mall to get some books from Virgin about Kuwait ma Kuwait, which sucked big time! no books! okay I knew the censorship was whipping Virgin's ass, but what's up with everything else?! we went to other places & found really good books, big bohooo Virgin.






We went for Lebanese lunch since they felt like something light & Arabian, o ana I suck when it comes to food, am not that creative in that area, so Lebanese food to me count as top, I love tabooleh man, makes me happy.. we forget work completely & start talking about family & stuff, it was fun, one of them has the cutest kid ever, I may not be a mother but I do have a kid, my cousin just gave birth to her.. what! you expect me to do that?! non merci! I pass.

Yeah so it was pretty cool :) now I have to go sleep, been a long weekend + day


lots of hugs to the ones I love, WhiteWing, missing you dearly & truly, bel salama :)

Commentaires:
you're lucky mashalla .. you know that?:) I always look for any chance to meet french ppl and practice my french.

you were GREAT... GGGRRREEEAAAAT I mean it. I liked your answers.. sponty ones ;)

noom el 3afya o good morning :)
 
Wild_Maaaare =} this is going to be one good morning since emsab7a eb your comment ;}

good good morning to you too sugarpie =}
 
are you serious about the yugoslavia thing ?
 
Edrak, that's what my friend said, he sounded pretty sure, let me know if you know
 
Cousinity, Seems that the french are fun and curious people. I'm glad you had a good time with them sweety... you took them to the right places, since i wouldn't know where to take tourists in Kuwait.
Off Topic: The flag makes me feel like soccer(koora min oma!!).. Playing, watching and everything.
Go Frenchies..especially HENRY!
Love you honey.
 
wanaaaasa .. u knew french ?? ;)

Esh3alaaaaaich :D:D ..

I used to name this language as the classical one ..

i feel it claaasss very claaaassssssss i mean high-classs ;) ..

Am pround to knew shakh9 raqy methlich ;)
 
Phoenix sugar, French are known to be closed and very into themselves, so those were an odd case as they happen to find different culture interesting which I never found in my days in France, so I was lucky with curious ones this time =}

Henry kicks ass, and has one hell of an ass! =P

love ya babiest cousin =}
 
Breeze, class?? you know how they say the number 97??? they say four twenties and a ten and a seven! that's not class! it's 3afeesa! hehe

but it is fun to know languages, I know I like that so yey for me =}


hehehe am proud to know shakhs yeqadder el class el ma3foos ;)
 
way kaaaskhaaaaA ! :p
 
um_mit3eb, e sh3abalech e7na mo shwaya =P
 
wait a moment !! Valentine's chocolate from paris ?

You had a best valentine's gift of 2007 ;)

I say that cuz I'm addicted to both.. chocolate and paris :D

3aleech bel 3afya sweetie :*
 
Wild_Mare, walla I won't touch them! they're here safe and sound waiting for you :) both chocolate and paris hehes
 
3afia 3alaich wallah, chinna you're a great guide to Kuwait

& french?? really?
بأجرج لما يوصل ولدي
Grade 5
Me go home, you go home, how much?
قصدي جم تاخذين بالساعة؟؟؟


Oh one thing more?
وايت وينغز صج مكانها فاضي
 
wanasa :D

ya36eeech alf 3afya :*
 
Alia, 3ad walla 3ala 7asab am taking whom akoon a good guide =P

yaaaaay aslan I should pay you to teach your son =}

eetz a g-ghait onogh
(it's a great honor)

fathy bs? ={ I hope it's worth it =}
 
Swair, ye3afeech ya raby =}
 
My daddy is going to paris and not taking me ** sniff **sniff

glad u had a good time, i can count to ten in french, so if u ever need to practice ur numbers im ur girl!!
 
a few years ago, my friends and i wondered if we were tourists here where would we go?
we had a blast planning the thing and going to places, i loved the sadu house:)

and u got chocolate, best gift a woman can get, that and diamonds :)
 
Eshda3wa, wow that's super! I'll know where to go when I lose my numbers ;)

Mad, sometimes it's healthy to do that =} you and your friend should be a couple =P hehe
 
Enjoy ur chocolate dear... your thought counts .. merci ma cherie ;)
 
Wild_Mare, my pleasure sugar =}
 
nice and luky :)
 
Vinus, =}
 
We want chocolate!!!
 
Elijah, khara3teeny!! take it!
 
I love your writing! I wish I could speak french, I'm so jealous.
 
Shelly, Don't be, it's right out there, go get it =}
 
mo chinich.. el mafrooth ya3ni...

put a new post?


khalseeenah!
 
3abeer, hehehe! 7esetech dazeteeny! inshalla walla ka bs khal afdha o asafey thehny o araye7 a3saby *shesalfa*

no seriously, something really pointless is heading our way =P
 
I did my part... now ..

it's your turn ;)
 
yeah you did =} now here's mine =P
 
You were lucky to spend a day with French people. No matter how much you wanted to sleep.

& you could use your French.

So there is not continue of this story or... ? :P
 
Sever, khalesat o malesat =}
 
avec des français au koweit??? c'est magnifique ;)

que font-ils au koweït? pour le beznez ou des amis?

bonne chance pour la suite!
 
Peaceful mind, oui pour le bezbez =} et ca va bien aller =}

le tres bien venu
 
Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]





<< Accueil

Archives

07.05   08.05   09.05   10.05   11.05   12.05   01.06   02.06   04.06   05.06   07.06   08.06   09.06   10.06   11.06   12.06   01.07   02.07   03.07   04.07   05.07   06.07   07.07   12.10  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Abonnement Articles [Atom]