Rien d'especial.. relax, kick back & feel at ease *^_^*
On a beautiful Tuesday, Kyra Phillips was still wearing her wireless microphone when she visited the loo while CNN aired Bush's Katrina speech earlier this week, she made headlines as a flush sound plus her conversation about her boyfriend and his "control freak" sister ended up being broadcasted live for a minute until was she alerted that her mike was ON.
Top Ten Kyra Phillips Excuses:
10. "Still haven't mastered complicated On/Off switch."
9. "Larry King told me he does this all the time."
8. "How was I supposed to know we had a reporter embedded in the bathroom?"
7. "I honestly never knew this sort of thing was frowned upon."
6. "Couldn't resist chance to win $10,000 on 'America's Funniest Home Videos.'"
5. "I was set up by those bastards at Fox News."
4. "Oh, like YOU'VE never gone to the bathroom and had it broadcast on national television!"
3. "I just wanted that hunky Lou Dobbs to notice me."
2. "OK, so I was drunk and couldn't think straight."
1. "You have to admit, it made the speech a lot more interesting."
Featured on David Letterman.