Spontaneousnessity

Rien d'especial.. relax, kick back & feel at ease *^_^*

5.12.2006

 

Go Sponty.. It's Your Birthday.. Go Sponty..


Today is my last "26 years old" day, May 13th is the day I look back and smile at what went by, I already started saying that I'm 27 a couple of months ago, the reaction I get makes me laugh, I remember when I first said out laud and I was like "Good Lord!! am 27!! when did that happen!" hehe I did just smile when I remembered that, am funny that way, I was thinking of how time goes on.. no seriously give it a thought, it keeps on going and going and going and there's NOTHING any of us can do to stop it! it is just GOING! whether I like it or not same time next year am ganna be 28! .. okay that did have another effect on me.. am glad am using those years doing what I love best, looking back at 26 it seems pretty laid back, maybe it was full at the end but apart from that it was a year of transformation and little bit of transportation, I hope 27 will be either just as calm or even better.. no you know what I do hope that 27 is better, I want 27 to be better, I'll work on having my 27th year better =}

{= Happy Birthday To Me =}

Commentaires:
Sponty.. Onty.. Onty..
 
happy birthday....may all your dreams come true...i know thats cliche and overused but smile today is the begining of the rest of the day :)...HaPpy BirThday
 
you go gurl


HABBY HABBY HABBBY BIRTHDAY YOUBAAA
 
Happy birthdaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

27 kisses:

XXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXX
 
Happy Birthday! :o)
 
habi bear day too yoooo
 
Happy Birthday:)
 
kel3am wenty ebkhair :)
 
Your Battlefield, hehe I wish the same for you too, yeah am smiling, it's a beautiful day and the weather is awesome.

Judy Abbot, Merso ya amaaar
 
Delicately Realistic, yakhchi merci!! =}

Thanks The Stallion =}

Papillona, khal asale7lech eyaha, haby bear bear to me.

Ó®ange √uice,\ thanx =}
 
MiYaFuSHi, thanx =}

Temetwir, shukran shukran =}
 
happppy biiiiirrrtthhhhhdddaaaayyy toooo tthhhheeeeeeeeeee
kil 3am wentay balf khair.. adry mita'akhra bas it doesn't mean my wish has expired.. may all ur years be filled with happiness :)
 
Happy birthday :*

I hear we're related! Isn't it time we met?
 
Shorouq, thanks honey, mino il fethee7a ili told you =P it definatly is =} inshalla as soon as am home we'll arrange it and get togather =}
 
Habbi Borzdai
 
NuNu, tanko bamki mas!
 
Sloth, wee tawni ashoofech! matbayneen hehe! thanx sweety I wish your dreams would come true on my birthday too =}
 
afa ! kil hal kisha o ma shifteeni :(

ah well its ur B-day .. u're allowed :)
 
Sloth, =}
 
Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]





<< Accueil

Archives

07.05   08.05   09.05   10.05   11.05   12.05   01.06   02.06   04.06   05.06   07.06   08.06   09.06   10.06   11.06   12.06   01.07   02.07   03.07   04.07   05.07   06.07   07.07   12.10  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Abonnement Articles [Atom]